Tuesday 24 January 2012

Only Me

Adding to the “only Natasha” archives: walking the dogs today.  A puppy/young dog comes racing by and my guys start the chasing game, soon joined by two other dogs.

I don’t like my guys chasing because they pack a little too well, so I call them off. Murphy comes and I bend down to grab his collar and leash him.  Unbeknownst to me, at the same time I’m zigging, the dog race is zagging.

Next thing I know, I’m…run over by the dog…and then he took off…

I was the victim of a doggy hit and run…

iphone photo.August 003

1 comment:

  1. Natasha,

    Luckily you don't have a St. Bernard. Why does this sound like an episode of Jim Hensen's "Dog City". Mind you nobody likely remembers this show, but I guess that's the way it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are restricted to members of the blog due to the amount of spam being received.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.