Friday 2 March 2012

Got the Humour

So, last night’s meeting had us doing an exercise in character sketching & I was trying to figure out how the characteristics I pulled out of the hat (braggart, loud mouth, refuses to satisfy their children’s needs) could be funny, but I couldn’t see the lighter side of the last trait.

Anyway, I think I got it: what if she’s at a gas station and runs into some semi-famous male singer? She’s bragging about what a remarkable she has, then proceeds to give the guy a sample (loudly, tone deaf, and screeching), meanwhile her kid is doing the pee dance beside her and she refused to give him the bathroom key in her hand…

I don’t know if that would be funny, but I think it’s funnIER than what I’d originally thought of last night…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are restricted to members of the blog due to the amount of spam being received.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.