Hey Guys, I don't know if you remember Charmaine Hammond, but she'll be hosting a workshop if you're interested:
Taking your book selling and marketing to big new levels Bootcamp.
In this full day event you will:
- Learn firsthand from bookstores/booksellers about how to make your signing, reading and store event one that sells books!
- Have the opportunity to "pitch" your book media ideas to media and media professionals in our version of the Dragon's Den.
- Hear what publishers have to say about building an author platform and selling books.
- Hear from Bookstores and media professionals.
- watch success stories from authors: book launches, best selling campaigns, contests and bulk sales.
- Create 3 new collaborations for cross marketing and joint sales projects.
- Learn 10 critical systems to taking your book to new levels of success.
- Discover how sponsorship can help authors sell books by the pallet.
- Learn what social media experts suggest to create buzz and excitement.
- Build YOUR BOOK AS A BUSINESS SYSTEM
- Bonus Book Mastermind Call...And a lot more!
This will be a hands on and interactive workshop. At the end of the day you will leave with an action plan and tangible tips and strategies to make your book the next big thing and Build Your Book As A Business!
Early Bird rate of $197.00 now applies. March 1 workshop graduates, the rate is $167.00.
Lunch, Snacks, and Refreshments included.
WELCOME & THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Dianna Bowes of Fabulous at 50 and Creative on the Move will be part of our "Dragon's Den" helping authors understand how to pitch short lead magazines and will provide tips on graphics for book covers and promotional materials.
Joanne Blake and Terry Pithers from Style for Success who will be providing authors some tips on branding.