Sunday 27 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Open Mic

Tomorrow night there is an open mic hosted (for free) by the Writers Guild. I'm going to be reading from my NaNoWriMo novel, "Sun of Noumenon" along with 5 other brave souls. Here are the date and time:

When:
Monday, November 28, 2011 from 7:00-9:00 pm
Where:
The Dish & The Runaway Spoon Bistro & Catering
12417 Stony Plain Rd.
Edmonton, Alberta

The facebook event is here, which redirects to the eventbrite site. It's free to sign up. If you want to read part of your work there, you can also sign up by Monday, Nov. 28 at 3:00 pm by e-mailing mail@writersguild.ab.ca. If you're available, I think it'd be a great way to celebrate the triumph of the month of writing, even if you don't want to read. There's also an event on Dec. 3 (I think) for a "Thank God it's Over" celebration. I'm not really sure what I'll read, but I figure there's gotta be 2 minutes of continuously decent material in there that I can scrounge. Let me know if you plan to be there and I can maybe reserve seats =D

2 comments:

  1. Hal,

    Love to go, but I can't make. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come and cheer you on, except I'm totally stoned on meds, trying to fight this miserable cold. :(

    Kick butt, buddy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are restricted to members of the blog due to the amount of spam being received.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.