The presenting authors (from 5 countries) are a blend of fiction and non-fiction. Apparently poets and playwrights attended and also found the sessions useful. Last year there were 52 participants.
- President of Iceland greeting all workshop attendees.
- A reception at City Hall with the mayor of Reyjkjavik on the Wednesday arrival
- A literary walking tour on Friday
- Golden circle tour on Saturday with a literary spin: visiting the house of Iceland's Nobel-prize winning author. Icelandic authors doing readings throughout the tour.
- Q&A session on Sunday
- Optional trip to the Blue Lagoon hot springs (there are apparently lots (10) of outdoor swimming pools in Reyjkjavik, though, so there's lots to choose from).
- Hotel Natura (4-star hotel) is close to geothermal sandy beaches where geothermal heat is pumped over to make the North Atlantic 20 Degrees Celsius.